Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weight Loss Progress

I gave up on the 17 Day Diet. It worked so well for me for the first 3 months. Then I hit a plateau. So I gave up on it months ago. Every time I tried to get back on it, I couldn't stick to strict enough so it didn't work. And again I was late. 11 days late! And I am having nausea. As of right now all tests are negative, but I have been told that my hormone levels might not be high enough yet to register. So this has amped my weight loss up a bit because I want to be at a certain weight before I get pregnant next.

However, on Pinterest recently (something I seem to say a lot) I found a detox diet plan that will help stop cravings called the GM Diet. This is something that appealed to me because I have been craving different things here and there lately. Especially Peanut Butter Sandwiches and cereal. These two things have been my weakness.

I started this detox diet yesterday and I must say that it was very difficult to stick to. My husband was home yesterday with me though and he helped me stick to it. Yesterday consisted of only fruit. All I could eat was fruit. Any kind, except bananas. Any amount.

It said that if I stuck to eating mainly melon I would be more likely to lose 3 pounds in the first day. I ate so much fruit yesterday that I thought I was going to puke. I thought that there would be no way I would want to eat any more fruit for a while. However, when I woke up this morning, fruit is all I wanted!

And I am happy to say that the melon and fruit are working already. I started out yesterday weighing 195.7lbs and weighed myself again before bed which was 192.5lbs. That was good enough progress for me. However, when I weighed in this morning I was even happier yet! It was 190.5lbs 189.4lbs! That's a loss of 5.2lbs 6.3lbs in one day!!!

And that's without working out, which I am adding today if I don't still have nausea like the past couple weeks. Today is day two of this 7 day detox, so let's hope I have as much good progress as I did yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment